Robotic Plate Loader
Combined with our Fly Dispenser, this delta robot loads one fly into each well of our FlyPlate 96 well plates. A built-in screen provides status information as well as controls to start, pause, or reset the system.
The robot communicates with the Fly Dispenser and stops automatically when there are no more flies in the vial or all the wells have been filled.
The plate loader is really a one-trick pony, but it excels at loading up our FlyPlate storage plates with flies, one in each well.
- It takes around 10-15 minutes to load each 96 well plate.
- During that time, the robot runs unattended.
- If there are no more flies in the vial, the robot will stop and prompt you to load more.
- The LCD touch-enabled display mounted on the frame shows the current status of each well.
- The dispenser is easily separated from the robot, in case you want to use it independently.
- Each robot is built-to-order, so lead time is approximately 4-6 weeks.